TAX PREPARATION PROGRAM
Are you looking for a profession that offers job stability, high earning potential and flexibility in your schedule and workplace?
Consider a rewarding career in Income Tax Preparation!
A tax preparer prepares, calculates, and files U.S. income tax returns on behalf of individuals and businesses. Because the U.S. Government frequently publishes new tax laws and codes, there is a constant demand for knowledgeable and skilled tax professionals that have taken the time to learn and apply these important changes.
Many tax preparers enjoy the independence and freedom of owning their own tax preparation practice while others enjoy the stability of operating as part of an organization’s valuable assets.
“Employment for tax preparers is expected to continue to rise through 2022 by nearly 14 percent” according to ONet Online.1
“The mean hourly wage for Tax Preparers in 2020 was $ 25.34 USD, while the mean annual wage was $ 52,710.00 USD” according to the BLS.2
Become a competent Tax Preparer with the support and expertise of our institution in just 12 weeks:
While there is no exam required to become a tax preparer, we help our students enter the workforce with the confidence and training to operate independently, responsibly and within compliance and ethics.
Start your own business or enjoy a stable job environment!
Take a look below at some of the topics we cover:
● Successful taxpayer assessment, interview process and client privacy protection
● Basic Concepts of Filing the Tax Return
● Reporting the different types of income, taxable and exempt, and social security benefits and unemployment compensation
● Preparation of Schedule “C” for small businesses and independent contractors: apply income and appropriate deductions according to the type of business.
● How to market and grow your tax business